About A.E.C.: Yeprem and Martha Philibosian Armenian Evangelical College (A.E.C.), founded by the Armenian Evangelical First Church in 1923, is an academic institution that offers the full cycle of classes from Kindergarten to Freshman. (Baccalaureate). The languages of instruction are Arabic, English and Armenian. French is taught from Kindergarten till Freshman level. The A.E.C. epigram is the first words translated to Armenian by Mesrop Mashtots.
Armenian Evangelical College
Kantari 1107 2140
Beirut - Lebanon
Tel.: (01) 34 98 16 / Fax.: (01) 75 14 59
- Mrs. Roubina Artinian Chair Person
- Mr. Hagop Demirjian Secretary
- Mr. Nersess Baghdoian Treasurer
- Dr. Raffi Elmajian Advisor
- Dr. Johny Sayilian Advisor
Principal: Dr. Zaven Messerlian (since 1967)
About Us: On April 27th, 2002; at a get-together, it was decided to create an Alumni website. At that time we created a quick site using the MSN group service; then when the site became popular and membership increased, we decided that a dedicated site is needed. This site came into effect on February 2009.
The purpose of this site are;
- To become an archive of the school's history
- A reference for historical time-lines
- for the A.E.C. Community to stay informed and connected as well as to keep-live the good-old-days.
Site designed by: Vartkes (Vako) Nicolian
Moderators: Vako Nicolian & Vartan Tonbazian
The Group invites all A.E.C. students past & present, graduates and non-graduates, alumni to Join and participate
Enjoy your stay and contribute by posting your souvenir photos, staying-in-touch and spreading the word about this site.